Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cartoon EOTD: Pigpen!

image source: Wikipedia
Guess what? I was attempting to be festive! I'm doing Pigpen - yes, from Peanuts, but also from "A Charlie Brown Christmas!" I took him as an excuse to do a smoky, smudgy brown look with lots of gold fallout - very "messy," but really rather wearable. I think I go in spurts; several weeks in a row will be wild and crazy looks, and then several weeks will feature more wearable looks. I think we're about hitting the end of this "wearable" spurt.

I probably should have gone smudgier, but I was fighting against time! Daylight fades fast here, and I was, of course, doing this on Friday afternoon. I really need to get back on the ball, here, and do these earlier in the week!
UDPP Eden
Shiro Cosmetics S.S. Anne (sparkly taupe), Triforce (sparkly gold), Golem (dark cool brown)
Dior 5 Golds Quint
Benefit Magic Ink, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon (warm, sparkly brown)


Now that I think about it, I suppose I should have gone with a smoky khaki combo, to incorporate his shirt color. Oh well (speaking of smoky khaki, you have no idea how much self-restraint it took not to buy the Dior version!!!)

Don't forget to check out Tracy's look! She stuck to the theme and did the Grinch!