Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cartoon EOTD: Frosty the Snowman

image source: http://www.classicmedia.tv
To finish off De-Grinch Week, I'm doing Frosty the Snowman for today's Cartoon EOTD. This is from the Christmas special animated feature. One night, we were watching something on TV, and when that wrapped up (I can't remember what it was, now), it was announced that all the Christmas specials were starting. I looked over at S., to see if this was a planned move (he often knows what is on TV, and I never do).

Me: "Is this on purpose?"
S.: "I love Frosty!"

Which answered that. So we watched it, with my acid commentary the whole time (S. was a good sport. And I wasn't being mean-spirited. But really? We're going to take a refrigerated train to the North Pole?). And here's the EOTD. I thought of his hat, with its flower.
Silk Naturals Stick 'Em shadow enhancer*
Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics
Powdered Wigs (matte white), Tarte nameless gray shade
Darling Girl Cosmetics Yule's Angel Aqua Liner (gold)

Don't forget to check out Tracy's look! And happy holidays :)

*Items marked with a star were sent for evaluation.