Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Return to One of my Favorite Polishes

We're talking, of all time. I've shown this on the blog before, but that was way back when, and this one needs more love. Zoya Trixie is amazing. It's so shiny, it almost glows.
Zoya Ridge-filling base coat, 2 coats of Trixie, Zoya Armor top coat
Gorgeous, right? The formula is amazing, as well - it's smooth, just the right consistency, and opaque in two coats. It's also not gritty at all, even though it looks like it could be.
It's a pure, light, silver - the color of mercury. So flippin' gorgeous! (I could go on and on about this all day, I assure you. It's honestly pretty distracting.)
Dennison wanted to be a beauty blogger, too.
It does remind me of Chanel Graphite, a little bit, but that one is darker and more multi-facted, I think; this one is so light and ethereal. You need this one.

$8 at Zoya.com.