Saw this fun little idea on Tracy's blog and decided to give it a go. It seems kind of fun, since it kind of shows the order of my morning routine, as well as the products.
How many products do you use to get ready in the morning?
I'm not sure I want to know. Okay. Let's see.
1. Clinique facial soap
2. Aveda Damage Control spray
3. Clinique moisturizing gel
4. Clinique City Block SPF 40 (are we sensing a trend here? :P)
5. Clarins Eye Contour Gel
6. foundation (currently Dior TM or Chanel Perfection Lumière)
7. eye primer (UDPP)
8. Eye shadow - lid color
9. Eye shadow - crease color
10. Eye liner, liquid, black - Benefit Magic Ink
11. Eye liner, pencil (I usually blend a pencil into the liquid liner, or add it on top of it)
12. Dior Aurora bronzer (sometimes)
14. Cheek highlight (sometimes)
15. lip balm (sometimes)/ lipstick / gloss (I don't always wear a lip product)
16. hand cream! (Currently Cake Milk Made)
Sweet! 16! (Haha, pun not intended here). *Edit: I forgot perfume! So that bumps it up to 17. ._.
Okay, your turn! How many products does it take to get you going in the morning?