Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Thursday Post

Andrew Belle: In My Veins.  His voice is so very, very sexy (I say that a lot, huh?  Well, why would you bother listening to unsexy voices?  Honestly).  Some time ago, I tweeted asking for new music suggestions, and Rae responded with a handful of good ones, including this charming fellow.  I'm hooked!

This is cool.  And very geeky.  But mostly very cool.

Exactly this.  EXACTLY.  Almost-hot coffee isn't even worth drinking.

I love autumn.

And, exciting!  We're going to see The Cabiri perform next week!  They're an aerial dance troop.  I love stuff like this!  Even cooler?  I know someone in the troop!

Has anyone tried these?  They look fabulous and so exotic!

Dior Spring 2012 is breathtaking.  I will be breaking my eye shadow ban for those palettes, make no mistake (if it isn't already broken by then, ha!).

The Morbid the Merrier is having a sale.  Have you tried any of their scents?  Is there something I should be trying?  I can always use a few perfume recs :)

And, speaking of sales, there has been a lot of debate about Sephora's FF sale this year, but if it's open to everyone, what will you be buying?  I have a very small list that is comprised mostly of skincare, and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself!  Of course, I'd love to hear your recommendations - what should I be buying?