Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Thursday Post

Phantogram: When I'm Small.  This song never fails to get me moving.  I love heavy beats, and this is one of the sickest beats out there.

I love the unique eye shadow application in this photo shoot.  I kind of want to give it a try.

Who knew Martha was so cool?  (Actually, I find her terrifying, but she is queen of all things home and kitchen, it seems).

Well now you know.  I'd try this, but I just can't splurge on vanilla beans.

I love Harry Potter.  And Legos.  Which makes this SUPER AWESOME.

Love this desk.  Not sure I could survive without drawers, but it force me to simplify my life.  Or at least, de-clutter.

Did you know that they're making The Lorax into a movie?  (Well, there's that old animated version, but this one is new.  But Zac Efron and Taylor Swift are in it, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.)

Oh, and you may have already noticed, but I put a little "Wishlist" tab up there (/points up to the top of the blog).  I figured it's fun to share lemmings :)  And speaking of wishlists, be still my heart.

Dennison photo!  He always looks disgruntled, but I swear he's a happy dog.  Who grumbles a lot.  Gah.  He almost looks perky, right?  Also, he likes to sit in people's laps.  And he's sixty pounds.