Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cartoon EOTD: Slimer!

image source: DVDtalk.com
I liked the Ghostbusters.  I don't think I liked Slimer, though he is way more likeable in the cartoon than in the live-action film; he's not as creepy, for one.  Anyway.  I figured it's a good time for Slimer, what with Halloween coming up and all.  I've never really been big into Halloween, but this year, looking at all of the festive makeup looks on beauty blogs has made me decide to stop being such a Scrooge (yes, wrong holiday, but you know what I mean).

So.  I decided to get slimed!
Silk Naturals Stick 'Em Shadow Enhancer*
Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics
Gangrene (slime green)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Liner in Covet (emerald green)

I deliberately tried not to have two symmetrical slime...splotches...things.  Does it look...slimy?  I wasn't convinced.  Ha!

Don't forget to check out Tracy's look - she did Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle ;)  And remember, if you have any suggestions for Cartoon Saturdays (or a cartoon we haven't done yet), send them our way!

*Items marked with a star were sent by the company for evaluation purposes.