Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Thursday Post

David Bowie: Ashes to Ashes.  I'm a huge Bowie fan.  Huge.  The man has an enormous repertoire of music, and has shifted with the times, creating all manners of interesting and different pieces.  Plus, I like his voice.

I'm looking for a vampy lipstick.  Any recommendations?  Perhaps a rich, smoky berry, or a dark, delicious burgundy.  Wine colors, blackberries...you know, that sort of thing.  I do own MAC Musky Amethyst, but I'm looking for something richer and more opaque, as well.

I shared something like this before, but it never stops being super freaking awesome!  Even if I don't eat M&Ms.

This is so cool.  I'm not big on chocolate, but I want to make it because it's so pretty.  I think maybe even a strawberry version would be nice.  Someone, make this please!

I've always wanted to try sourdough - and S is a huge fan - but I've been terrified.  It sounds like such a long, arduous process.  This seems pretty straightforward, though, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

Sneak peek of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.  I'm so ready for this!

I am not a Glee fan; I gave it a fair try and watched most of Season 1 last summer when S. was out of town for three months and I had nothing. better. to. do.  But I do like Sesame Street.  This video is hilarious.  Perfect spoof of Glee!

And I bought some polishes...there will be some NOTDS and polish reviews coming up!  (I found Facets of Fuchsia - squee!).  Have you picked up any fun new polishes lately?  Got your eye on any?