Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Thursday Post

Nicki Minaj: Super Bass.  Okay, okay, yes, she's kind of insane.  And her voice is certainly, erm, distinct.  But this song is so damn catchy.

Did you know that they made things to remove sweater pills?  And they're only $3.99?  I need one!

This is pretty amazing.  I love looking at interesting hotels with unique themes or locations.

I made lemon strawberry muffins.  Once apples get to be in abundance, I'm making these.  And this, which is an old favorite.

Also, remember those frozen lemon bars I mentioned?  Haagen Dazs Five Lemon ice cream tastes exactly like it, without the graham cracker crust, of course.  I am a sucker for creamy lemon ice cream...it's divine.  I think I'd prefer something slightly custardier and richer, but it's still really good.

I finally got my hands on Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia - woohoo!  I picked up some other polishes, too...I needed a pick-me-up.

Here's some shoe eye candy for you - the best kind!

It's getting to be fall here - the weather turned cold rather abruptly, and the sunlight seems to have vanished.  I do love autumn weather, though, and it means I can break these out!  I bought them during Nordstrom's anniversary sale!
I needed a good pair of boots that could be worn under flared or boot cut jeans and pants; most of my other boots are at least calf-height.