Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Thursday Post

Anne Marie Almedal: Paint it Black.  It's a haunting, gorgeous cover of the Rolling Stones song.  Not necessarily a fan of this particular video for it, but it's the only one I could find on Youtube.  Just, you know, listen.

I want to see if Dennison will do this.  I nearly fell over laughing when my brother posted this on my Facebook wall.

I made yummy frozen lemon cream bars.  You need to make these.  Seriously.  I know I always say that, but these were amazing.  There were four of us, and the entire pan got devoured in one night.

I rarely get excited about the huge palettes with gloss and eyeshadow and all kinds of random stuff shoved into it, but I love other aspects of holiday collections - so glam!  A Touch of Blusher has a great preview - that polish and the lipsticks definitely piqued my interest!

This brand has intrigued me for a while, and now they're available at Sephora!  I'm interested in the foundation, but have no idea what to pick.  Thoughts?

Love these shots of celebrities as fashion models.

Do you tightline your eyes (I didn't even know that's what this was called :P)?  This is a really cute tutorial from Bun Bun Makeup Tips and Beauty Product Reviews.  But I have to admit, I leave the gap between my lashes, because otherwise the liner is a pain to remove!

And another Dennison photo!  He likes to sleep.  He doesn't like to be woken up, so much.
Why you wake me up?  I see no treats.  :(