Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cartoon EOTD: Funshine Bear

Yes, that's really his name.  I have to admit, I didn't remember most of the Care Bears' names.  It's been a long time, okay?
image source: Fanpop
Anyhow.  I was in the mood for something bright and cheery after last week, and what better than Funshine, right?  I *think* he was the jokester bear, and with a name like "Funshine," well, I think you just kind of have to embrace the, er, punny things in life.  Hah!  (Okay, sorry, I had to.)
UDPP Greed
Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics Le Soleil (bright yellow), Shiro Cosmetics Charmander (orange)
Urban Decay El Dorado

Look!  It's the sun!  Whoohoo!  It looks much better when my eyes are closed, though.
Open eye shot.  One of the rays looks bent.  Oops.

I just couldn't do another complicated eye liner look this week, and sometimes I like nice, simple looks, with a small list of colors used.  Don't forget to check out Tracy's look!