I'm Not Skinny, So What? You must go see her - she's such a fun blogger, and her swatches are always so perfect.
And then, because I took so damn long with this, Su from My Perfume Diary (she puts so many fragrances on my wishlist, it's not even funny) tagged me as well. Thank you both!
So, I'm supposed to tell you who tagged me, then show you my top ten beauty products, and then tag ten more bloggers. Let's see if I can do this. Picking just ten sounds...hard. These are the ones I'm constantly picking up right now. I've probably showcased most of them at some point or another, so I don't know how many of these will be new to you.
Top Ten Beauty Products (in no specific order):
1. Clinique Moisturizing Gel - Yes, I'm one of those girls, but I can't help it - this keeps my skin all normal like and happy, and it's not greasy or funny-smelling. It sinks right into my skin, and a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever!
2. MAC Tinted Lip Conditioners - all colors are great, and they keep my lips happy. They are natural looking and smell like vanilla. Plus, they have SPF!
3. Clinique Super City Block SPF 40 - my go-to facial sunscreen. Repurchased more times than I can count.
4. Stila Shadows in Kitten, Diamond Lil - I mentioned these in my July favorites post, but this is my go-to combo of eye shadows. They are soft and brush on so easily, and they never fail to flatter.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - is it cheating if I say all of them? Well, I don't own all of them (yet :P) but I own most of them, and I love all of the ones I have. The colors I reach for most often are Crash, Underground, Flipside, El Dorado, Binge.
6. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden, Greed - Pre-primer potion days, my eye shadows and liners always creased, and it was ugly. This has banished those bad times! Eden and Greed are the only paraben-free formulas (so far), and I actually prefer these yellow-toned shades to the original's pinky peach shade (or Sin's pink champagne color, as well). Eden is a yellowy matte base, and Greed is a sparkly gold base.
7. Aveda Brilliant Damage Control - I'm not into hair products, really, since I don't really have high-maintenance hair; don't color it and I make regular trips to the salon. I use drugstore shampoo, and pick up whatever is on sale; I'm not committed to a specific brand. I do, however, go to an Aveda salon, and I love the way their products smell. It's kind of herbal, though, so it's not for everyone. I do experience dry or poofy every once in a while, and this fixes that right up; it makes my hair smooth and manageable, and calms it down when it's out of control. A few sprays and I'm set! I like that it's supposed to provide UV protection, as well.
8. Benefit Magic Ink - a satiny black liquid liner with a flexible brush tip. It took me a while to get used to, but now it's my go-to liquid liner. I wish it came in more colors. It lasts all day and sets quickly, but not instantly.
9. Venus Spa Breeze 2-in-1 razors - Um, yeah. I shave my legs every day or every other day, and I hate fussing around with shaving gel/cream. These have the soft gel pads on them that make the blades coast over your skin. When the pads wear down and the blades are dull, toss the head and get a new one. Easy. I know people swear by epilators etc., but shaving in the shower takes me about a minute or two every day, so it doesn't bother me much. It may not be the closest shave, and obviously I have to do it all over again the next day, but eh. I have bigger things to tackle.
10. Dior Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora (despite its ridiculous name!) - this is the perfect powder for bringing a bit of subtle color to my face. I often use it in lieu of blush or bronzer, and it's so easy and fool-proof. I may cry when I run out, as it was a Summer 2011 Limited Edition item. Oh well, there's always something new, right?
Okay! I tag...everyone. Because I'm lame like that I can't remember who has already done this tag. Please do it, and link me to it!