Monday, August 8, 2011

Top Five Tag

I stole this from Jenny of My Funny Valentine.  It seemed like such a fun tag, I had to do it.  I'm supposed to be putting together a presentation for a meeting this week, but um, I'm going to do this instead.

Beverages
1. Red wine.  I prefer earthy, full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignons to fruity Merlots, but I will happily drink a Pinot Noir, red blend, or, well, anything, really.
2. Green tea.  Traditional, or a newfangled blend - they're all fantastic.
3. Whiskey and whiskey cocktails.  I like Irish whiskies and bourbon's okay.  Redbreast on the rocks?  I'm there.
4. Good root beer, especially the kind that comes in bottles and is made with real sugar.  The one pictured above is a favorite; it's local and it's delicious.
5. Milkshakes!

(in reality, though, the beverage I drink most often?  Just water.  Haha.)

Snacks

1. gummy candy
2. tortilla chips + salsa and guacamole
3. blueberries
4. French fries
5. duk bok ki (Korean snack food...I haven't had it in ages but I'm always up for some!)


iPhone/iPad apps
I don't have an iPhone (yet, trust me), but I have an iPod Touch.  Same interface, just Wi-fi only.

1. Words with Friends
2. Yelp
3. LetsTansDlx (a tangrams puzzle game)
4. Goodreads
5. One Bus Away (tells you when the city buses are going to hit stops, etc. Very useful!)

Movies

1. Spirited Away
2. Beauty and the Beast (yes, the Disney one)
3. Howl's Moving Castle (erm, why yes, I like cartoons, why do you ask?)
4. Two Weeks Notice (don't judge! It's hilarious.)
5. My Fair Lady

Books

1. Norwegian Wood, by Haruki Murakami
2. The Scarlet Pimpernel, by Baroness Orczy
3. The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand
4. Archangel, by Sharon Shinn
5. Kushiel's Dart, by Jacqueline Carey

Okay you all, do this tag, yes? :D