Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Thursday Post

Lil' Wayne feat. Robin Thicke: Shooter.  I'm not a huge fan of Lil' Wayne; I think his rhymes lack wit and finesse, personally.  But this song is catchy.  And sexy.  And explicit, so be warned.

I'm on an eye shadow ban (which has been pretty successful so far, actually!) but this palette has me very, very tempted.  I love the Muppets!  I also try to justify my purchase of palettes by saying "But they travel well!"  Yeah.  You know that's a valid excuse.

This made me smile.  Sometimes you just need to be reminded of things like that.

I still want these.

And I want lashes like this.  Now.  Now.  That Hourglass Lash Lacquer will be mine!

I made those cookies I talked about last week.  And then I made pie.  It was a happy week.

And here's another picture of Dennison.  S.'s mom included some stuff for him in a package she sent, and he was quite curious about them.  Are the Dennison photos getting excessive?  I don't want to be one of those people :P
Oooh, for me?
Have a happy Friday!