Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Fun Survey For you!

I've gotten a lot of new readers lately (according to my traffic reports), and I'm so happy that you choose to drop in and read my blog!  (Okay, it may not seem like a lot to you, but it's more than I ever thought I'd have!) I read and reply to all comments, and they really make my day, but I can understand that sometimes you just have nothing to say.  Still, I'd like to learn a little more about you all, and get some inspiration/new product recommendations while I'm at it.  So, I have a survey for you!  Of course there's no obligation to do it, but I do enjoy reading everyone's response to surveys, and I really would love to hear about your favorite products.  Some of the other questions pertain to this blog - content and style, so I would love to hear your feedback about those things, as well.

I won't be sharing or publishing any of these answers; this is just for my own personal enjoyment/enlightenment.  Thank you in advance!

*erm. I realized that I put in "favorite food" twice. Yeah...food is important :P Feel free to skip one of them. Or put in two kinds of food! :D