Friday, August 12, 2011

EOTD: Soft & Wearable Green

UDPP Eden
Shiro Cosmetics
S.S. Anne (shimmery taupe), Kokiri (forest green)
Benefit Magic Ink, UD Mildew (olive green)
This is a go-to look for me to incorporate greens into something more natural and less bright than say, this look.  I like to pair eyes like this with natural cheeks (bronzer or Dior Aurora or MAC Harmony), especially when I'm wearing olive green clothing - I have a pair of olive green pants that are super comfy, and an olive green military jacket (no, of course I don't wear them at the same time!)
S.S. Anne is a gorgeous shade that never creases; it's a beautiful all-over lid color.  I used to use UD's Mildew eye shadow for the outer lid color in this look, but post-allergy test, Kokiri is a wonderful dupe.  UD's Mildew pencil eye liner (which is paraben-free) is one of my favorites - I love that green paired with brown eyes!

In my survey, lots of people asked for more eotds.  How am I doing? :D  Do you have any ideas/inspiration for me - something you'd like to see done?  I'm having a hard time finding inspiration!