Friday, August 5, 2011

Cartoon EOTD: Perry the Platypus!

I don't know if you watch cartoons, but this is Perry the Platypus, from Disney's Phineas and Ferb.  Tracy of Beauty Reflections and I thought it'd be fun to do cartoon-based looks!  (Check her blog soon for her cartoon tribute!  And, you know, follow her - she's awesome.)  She did Eduardo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (LOVE that show!), and you can see it here - it's gorgeous and purple!
Image from wikipedia
I don't watch much TV, but S. has taken to watching Phineas and Ferb on Netflix; he saw my brother watching it when we went to HI last year, and I guess he's hooked!  It's pretty entertaining; cartoons aren't just for kids!

Anyway, I wanted to do an EOTD based on his coloring, because he's two of my favorite eye shadow colors - green and orange!
UDPP Eden
Shiro Cosmetics
Thinking With Portals (orange with blue sparkles), Bulbasaur (emerald green)
Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics
Gangrene (acid green)
Benefit Magic Ink, UD
Covet (emerald green)
 And the one eye close-up shot!