Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cartoon EOTD: The Fairly OddParents


Cosmo and Wanda are a little too crazy to be some of my favorite cartoon characters, but I did occasionally watch "The Fairly Oddparents" when my brother had it on TV - it is pretty funny.  I decided they were a good excuse for green and pink eyes.  As in, one green eye, and one pink eye!  See?  (Also, Ki asked me to do a green and pink EOTD, though I'm pretty sure this isn't what she meant, haha.)
UDPP Eden
Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics Powdered Wigs (matte white), Gangrene (lime green), Liaisons (fuchsia with sparkles)
I tried to pack on Gangrene, but it seems to be exactly the shade that appears to blend into my skintone in pictures.
No, I did not go out like this.  I did put on MAC Candy Yum-Yum afterward and giggled over how clown-esque I looked, though! :D
I used three Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics shadows for this; Powdered Wigs is a bit patchy, but otherwise these are great colors.  Gangrene is beautiful, despite its name, and Liaisons is my kind of pink.  I actually really liked the way this one came out, and the mismatched-yet-symmetrical eyes are fun!  I debated for a while on whether to line the bottom with the same color or the opposite; S. said opposite so I went with that and I think it tied both eyes together pretty well.

Don't forget to check out Tracy over at Beauty Reflections; she's my cartoon buddy! :)  She's doing Team Rocket from Pokemon this week!