I was tagged by mNg of I'm Not Skinny, So What? (love that name :D) I hate making these kinds of decisions...hopefully my answers are not boring!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I'd keep my palettes and eye shadows. I can use shadows as liners, right? Eye makeup = must.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off! I hate growing out my hair - such a hassle. And I think it's cuter when it's short. Suits me better.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral! I think it's a more flattering color for me.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes. I could use an extra $1000 in the bank right now, though.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner. I couldn't pull off black or bright green lips.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora - I need the variety. And they have a point system, which is nice (even if some of their deluxe samples are...mleh).
7. Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
One lip color. I need to switch up my shadows all the time!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Um...I really hate freezing. But sweltering in too-warm clothing is junk, too. I don't know! I guess I pick winter clothes in the summer - less chance of becoming ill or something.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I like obnoxious colors, but then I like dark ones too. I guess I'd pick vampy.
10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Ponytail. Better for working out and stuff, and like mNg said, there's more variety in it :D
11. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I could live happily without lip gloss. I actually already do :D
12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in, I guess - that's better than having no eyebrows.
13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I'd rather skip the polish than makeup. Bare nails can look clean and polished too, if they're kept up well, but I need makeup for those days where I look like I haven't slept in a week.
Okay, I tag...all of you! (I hate picking blogs, it makes me nervous, and then I feel lame afterward.) I really do want to read your answers, so if you do this tag, please link to them in the comments! :)