Friday, July 15, 2011

Revlon Hot For Chocolate

I bought this one or two years ago, actually - I think it was a holiday release, but I don't think it was LE, as it seems to be still available at most drugstores still.  I only wore it once after I bought it, but I dug it out again because I was feeling dark, creamy colors again.  In the middle of summer, yes.
Gah, sorry so messy!  I've been having problems with my manicures lately. 
With flash.
Hot For Chocolate is a dark, neutral chocolate brown (duh, I guess, right?); completely opaque in two coats.  The formula is easy to work with, if a bit thick - just give yourself a lot of drying time (or use quick drying drops, or whatever you like to speed that process up).  I really love the color, and I'm not sure why I've let it languish at the back of my nail polish container for so long.  I'll be breaking this one out a lot more often in the fall, I expect.

Revlon polishes range in price, depending on the drugstore and the sale, but they're all usually < $8.00.  My bottle was formaldehyde and toluene free.