Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Pop of Color - Blue!

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Stila shadows in
Kitten, Diamond Lil
Sephora Long-Lasting Eye Liner in
13 Fancy Blue
SmashBox Lash Primer and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
Sephora's liquid liner in blue is bright.  The photo is not really portraying its vibrancy very accurately, unfortunately.  When you first put it on and it's still wet, it's darker and more subdued, but it quickly dries into a bright, matte, brilliant blue.  Blue liner - on me, I guess? - is a favorite of S.'s - he loves the bright pop of color that it gives, apparently (review here).

The closed eye shot (below) shows you that my application is a bit messy, but it isn't at all noticeable (to me, anyway) when my eyes are open.  So, assuming there are no creepers watching me fall asleep on the bus, no one will ever know that your liquid liner application is slightly less than perfect.  Moral of the story: even if you are afraid...go forth!  Try it! Little mistakes won't be noticed by anyone except yourself.
This photo is actually after a day's wear - long lasting, yes! (Well, over primer, at least.  But I've had liners that didn't last, even over primer, so I'm still in love with this one).  And...you can see how some of the liner gets on my lashes, lol.  Oh well!  Blue lashes are fun, too!