Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sinful Let's Meet

This color was a disappointment; it doesn't look good against my skin tone, and it just looks messy.  It's also fairly sheer, which may be part of the problem.  I suspected that it would not be a match for me, but I haven't seen many colors like this, so I was intrigued.  I hate how that happens sometimes - my desire to obtain something interesting and unique gets the better of me, even when I know that it won't look good on me.
Sheer, shimmery goldenrod yellow.
I think it'll look better on a different skin tone - especially darker lovelies.  On me, it might be fun for layering, but I don't think I'll wear this alone; I took it off immediately after swatching this.  The formula is reliable and even, though, and made for really easy application.  Would you try it?  And are you guilty of buying colors you know won't look good on you, just for the novelty of it?

Sinful Colors polishes are $1.99 at most drugstores.