Monday, June 20, 2011

EOTD: Purple People Eater

I always wondered: does that mean the People Eater is purple, or that it only eats Purple People?
UDPP in Eden
Shiro Cosmetics Triforce (sparkly gold), Rattata (matte purple), Spiritomb (purple with sparkly green)
UD 24/7 liner in El Dorado, Tarte EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel liner in Plum
BE Buxom mascara (mini, from a set)
I found a use for my Tarte EmphasEYES gel liner!
I hardly wear purple because I have really dark undereye circles, and more purple on top of my eyes to match the panda pockets under my eyes is rarely flattering.  It means that I need to wear a bit of concealer there, but it cakes up, and...well, I'll save my woes for another day.  Here's purple!  The colors were inspired by Zoya Faye, which is such a gorgeous color (I'll have swatches for you later) - all purple and gold and glittery. 
Zoya Faye