Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beauty Survey

I was in the mood for a survey, and when I saw this one on Beauty Reflections, I decided to go for it.  I tossed out some that weren't relevant.  Here's more than you ever wanted to know about me!  Haha.

MAKEUP:

blush or bronzer?    Um, depends.  Usually blush.
lip gloss or lipstick?   Lipstick.  The lipgloss, it's sticky :P
eye liner or mascara?  Eye liner!                                   
foundation or concealer? Foundation.  Concealer is so tricksy.                          
Liquid Foundation or Powder?  Liquid.                 
neutral or color eye shadow?  I like colors!  I rarely do neutrals, but I love them, too.                       
pressed or loose eye shadows?  I prefer pressed, but I do love my indie loose shadows, too.
brushes or sponges for foundation? Brush.  Sponges make me feel icky.

NAILS:

OPI or China Glaze? I've never tried China Glaze before, so I guess OPI.          
Long or Short?  Short.  I'm a rock climber and I play the piano, so I'm more comfortable with well-trimmed nails.
Acrylic or Natural?  Natural.  Acrylics are pretty, but so darn irritating!  The grow-out period is not-attractive, either.
Brights or Darks?   Both.

BODY:

perfume or body splash?   Perfume.
lotion or body butter?      lotion.
Lush or other bath company?  I like B&BW shower gels, but their lotions aren't p-free, so...I use drugstore ones.

FASHION:

jeans or sweat pants?    Jeans                            
long sleeve or short?    Depends on the weather.                             
dresses or skirts?    Love them both in the summer, and I love sweater dresses and wool skirts in the winter.             
stripes or plaid?    More of a plaid girl, I think.                                   
flip flops or sandals?  Both, depending on the situation.  I grew up wearing slippers (yes, we call them slippers :P) everywhere, simply because you really don't need covered shoes so often in HI!                        
scarves or hats?      scarves
studs or dangly earrings?  dangly earrings are my first love.                  
necklaces or bracelets?    bracelets; I rarely (if ever) wear necklaces.                          
heels or flats?   Either.  Both.                                    
cowboy boots or riding boots? All.  I like boots.  All boots.
jacket or hoodie?   Both?
Forever 21 or H&M? H&M!
Abercombie or Hollister?   Ugh, neither!                   

HAIR:

curly or straight? straight, though when it gets longer it tends to grow into waves                                    
bun or ponytail?  right now it's not long enough for either, but I usually do ponytails - easier!                                   
bobby pins or barettes?  barettes
hair spray or gel?  Pass!                                  
long or short?   It's usually short, and I love it short, but I'm growing it out right now.                                  
light or dark?   dark                                       
side sweep bangs or full bangs?   side
up or down?  Whichever.  When it's long enough, it's up when I'm working out or if it's really hot/sticky.

RANDOM:

Rain or shine?   both are nice; I do love rainy, curl-up-with-a-book-and-tea days, but if you live where I do, you take sunny days when you can!         
Summer or winter?  winter
Fall or spring?   fall                                
Chocolate or vanilla?     vanilla, no contest!                  
East coast or west coast?   West!