Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Wishlist

It's Wednesday, and I have so many things to do this week.  But I'm slacking today - I'm hungry already, and it's not even lunch time.  I need more snacks in my office, I think.  Anyway, making lists kind of cheers me up (I like lists.  Am I crazy?)  Here are some things on my wishlist:
Guerlain's meteorites, in Teint Dore, because I want to be radiant and glowy. 
image source: Sephora.com

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint SPF 20, in Cream (because I need yet another foundation-type thing)
image source: Sephora.com
image source: Nordstrom.com
Yes.  Another foundation.  Eventually, I'll need a foundation that photographs well. (Wedding?)
image source: Amazon.com
Ecotools Recycled Retractable Kabuki!  I want one for my powder foundation...the kabuki I had is now itchy and scratchy and not good.  Not good at all.  I like the Ecotools blush brush I have, so I figured I'd give this a try.

MAC lipstick in Darkside, because I want a vampy color (that I would never be brave enough to wear!)
image source: maccosmetics.com
Non-beauty related:
Pandemic! Lately the boy and I have felt a need for more board games.
image from: boardgamegeek.com


medicine ball!  Maybe 10-14 lbs.  We train with them at kickboxing, and they would be good to have at home for workout sessions - ab moves, squats, etc.
image source: Amazon.com

And now we have the straight-up impossible (at least with my current salary :P):

Dior Cannage Stitch Peep Toe Pump in Rosato Noir, Fall 2011 (image from Nordstrom.com)

What do you think?  Do you have any of these (if you have those shoes, I'll be so jealous!  Haha) What's on your wishlist?