2. Dior Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora (review, swatches): lovely, all-over glow
3. Dior Hydra Life Skin Tint (review): beautiful, dewy finish tinted moisturizer that actually feels moisturizing
4. Benefit Magic Ink Liquid Liner: has a thin brush instead of a foam tip, which is...interesting. Nevertheless, this is my go-to right now for thin, glossy black lines (winged liner!)
5. Tarte bronzer in Hotel Heiress: matte bronzer with staying power, used for contour or extra oomph over the Dior powder
6. MAC tinted lip conditioner in Soothing Beige (review coming): natural, barely there color that leans brown
7. Shiro Cosmetics eye shadows in Triforce (gold), [Subject Name Here] (peachy orange), Thinking With Portals (orange with blue glitter), Small Key (bronze), S.S. Anne (champagne) (review and swatches here and here)
8. MAC High Tea lipstick (review and swatches here): pearly pink gold wash - a lustre finish
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liners in Underground, El Dorado, Zero, Bourbon
|(L-R): Shiro Cosmetics Thinking With Portals, [Subject Name Here], Triforce, S.S. Anne, Small Key|
Tarte Hotel Heiress, Dior Aurora
MAC Soothing Beige, High Tea
Urban Decay El Dorado, Underground, Bourbon, Zero
here; review for Jules is here.
I especially love wearing a gold/bronze/neutral (toned down and natural - sun-kissed, if you would, not full on shimmery/oily) face with a light, beige colored blouse I have, and with the nude pumps or the wedge sandals I purchased lately. But I've been wearing variations of the same face (tinted moisturizer, Dior Aurora, neutral shimmery gold/bronze eye combos) with all of my outfits recently, which is kind of amusing only because I have so many bright new Shiro Cosmetics shadows to play with - and I only want to wear neutrals! Haha. I'm still looking for a nude lip color - any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe MAC Freckletone.