Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MAC High Tea Lipstick

I love this one.  It's a dusty pink gold on my lips, but very understated and barely there.  The pearly finish in the lipstick translates to a subtle shimmer on my lips - not too frosty - and it feels smooth going on and wears comfortably.
MAC High Tea
Ingredients; click for larger.
Fairly sheer pink gold, with a pearly finish.  Lovely.

$14.50 for 0.1 oz at MAC; this is a permanent shade, and quickly becoming a favorite with me.  I've also tried patting on some lip-safe eye shadows (from Shiro Cosmetics) like Thinking With Portals (orange shimmer with blue glitter), and the effect is gorgeous.  I don't think this is quite the "neutral/nude" shade that I was looking for, but it's a lovely color nonetheless, which still suits my craving for summery colors: gold, coral, bronze, peach.