Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ABCs?

 Survey time!  I've seen this one everywhere, and I am now bored, so I decided to fill it out.  I like to read other folks' responses, so hopefully you'll have fun reading mine :)

A. Age: I always forget - who really thinks about how old they are, daily?  I think I'm 24.

B. Bed size: Double. 

C. Chore you hate: Taking out the trash and vacuuming.  Happily, S. does these now, since he doesn't mind them.  I do things I don't mind, like sweeping/mopping, the dishes, etc.

D. Day: Friday.  We climb on Fridays, and at that point the week is pretty much wound down and it's relaxing time!

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast.  I need to eat very soon after getting out of bed, or I'm even more grumpy than normal.

F. Favourite color: I don't have one.  I like most colors, but it depends on my mood.

G. Gold or Silver: I prefer the quality of gold, though I like the color of white gold better than yellow.  My engagement ring has both white and yellow metals in it, though, because I like having the color of my ring match my earrings, and this way I can wear either color of earring on any day.  I'm crazy, I know.

H. Height: 5'3".

I. Instruments: I've played the piano since the fourth grade, and I played clarinet in band during middle and high school.  I much prefer the piano, though.

J. Job title: Graduate student/research assistant.  In the science/engineering fields, you typically get paid to go to school.  Neat, huh? :D

K. Kids: Someday.

L. Live: Why yes, I do.  (???  What an oddly phrased question/category/thing).

M. Mum’s name: It's not common, so I won't share it.  My dad's nickname for her is Charlie, though, which I think is fun.

N. Nicknames: Most of them are various truncates of my first name. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: Um...I don't think I've ever stayed overnight.

P. Pet peeve: People who repeatedly press the walk signal button.  You only need to press it once!  If that - some of them are placebos, I'm convinced.  :P

Q. Quote from a movie: "I don't cook!  I'm a scary and powerful fire demon!" (Howl's Moving Castle)


R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: a younger brother who's...oh, hell, I don't know - I already told you, I'm bad with ages.  He's roughly five years younger than me and is in college.

T. Time you wake up: The alarm goes off at 6:45 am on work days.  Whether we actually get out of bed then...is an entirely different story.

U. Underwear: I like comfortable but girly underwear.  I also really like boy shorts.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Parsnips.  They taste sort of like carrots and sort of like potatoes but not enough like either or both...very confused vegetable.  Dislike.

W. What makes you run late: S.  He has absolutely no concern with what time it is, ever.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dentistry-related ones, and a few others.

Y. Yummy food you make: I can't cook, but I like to bake! :D  I think my favorite recipes are fruity ones.

Z. Zoo: I love zoos!  We try to go once a year.  My favorite exhibit is prolly the penguins!

Okay, I'm sure most of you have already done this one, but if you haven't, please do!