Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zoya Gemma

The last of the Zoya Intimate collection!

I think Gemma is unique and pretty in theory, but I didn't love it on my nails.  It's an olive green with a purple sheen - really quite beautiful - but it just didn't "wow" me today.  Maybe it's just not what I'm in the mood for?

Base coat (OPI Strengthening), 2 coats of Gemma, plus top coat (Zoya Armor):

Natural light. 

Also natural light, but you can see more of the purple sheen in this one.
Anyway, it applied nicely, and this is two coats.  I can still sort of see bare spots, so for full opacity you may want to try three.

I'll prolly be climbing today, so I think I'll do my nails again afterward.  I'm feeling something bright - maybe Zoya Maya?  We'll see.

2 comments:

VijiiS said...

I really love the look of this xP

...

And the Zoya Wishlist keeps getting longer.

Larie said...

Haha, if it makes you feel any better, you made me buy the Sakura blush! :P

Post a Comment