Sunday, April 24, 2011

Warm Weather = No More Blues!

Unless they're absurdly bright ones, like this Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue.  This is my favorite blue polish, and it's a shame that it's not a 3- or 4-free formula.  Oh well.  It applies beautifully and smoothly and evenly- not too thick - and is practically opaque in one coat (thought I always use two).  And how can you not love this blue?
Direct sunlight.  It's a beautiful, beautiful cool blue cream.  I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Indirect sunlight.  Still very bright!
The weather was warm and the sun was shining yesterday morning - it was almost like we woke up in a different city.  So we cleaned the apartment - spring cleaning! - and I dug out my bright nail colors.  Of course, it's rainy and gloomy again, but we take what we can get.  At least my nails are cheerful!