Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tokyo Milk: Feeding The Perfume Habit

Have you heard of Tokyo Milk?  I had seen their products before (mostly balms, I think), but then I stumbled upon a display of their perfumes at the Fireworks Gallery store in the local mall.  I.  Want.  The packaging is lovely and the fragrances are unique and divine.
(image from Tokyo Milk)

On the list?  Sugar Sugar, and Kabuki.  They also have a Tokyo Milk Dark collection, but I didn't like any of those scents - far too strong, and more musky - even though the bottles were sexy.

Have you tried any of these?  What do you think?  I'd be curious to know what the lasting power of the fragrances are like.  They are cute little bottles - 1 oz for $28.00.  A little bit goes a long way for perfumes, though, so I'm not really concerned.

3 comments:

VijiiS said...

These look cute (though I'm guessing Sugar, Sugar would be the kind of scent that would make me gag-I don't know for sure, but it sounds like the kind of thing that's a bit too sweet for me (though it's interesting that they use the fragrance of Basmati rice: that's my favorite kind of rice!)

I like those kissing kits, though. That's funny that they package the lipsticks with mints. =]

Larie said...

Actually, the Sugar Sugar wasn't as sweet as I initially feared; it was the last bottle I tested, because I had the same thought as you - that it would be disgusting. I got a bit of coconut and spice from it, which I really liked. I'm telling myself I don't need these, but I will prolly end up back there soon :P

GretchTM said...

Interesting bottle for milk!

Thanks for the book recommendation. I read The Time Traveler's Wife already and I loved it!!

Post a Comment