Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sales!

I've tried to be good with limiting purchases recently, but sometimes you just feel like a splurge.  And you need to take advantage of good sales!  Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, and the factory store are all doing 40% in stores or online.  The code for Ann Taylor is Spring40, and the code for Loft is Take40.  I love their petite items, and everything is so chic and feminine without being ultra girly. 

Sephora is also doing 15% off right now.  I left my code at home, but you can be sure I will be putting in an order as soon as I get back.  I want some of the new Sephora liquid liners ($10 each, a variety of colors, and paraben-free!), more Boscia makeup remover, and the Glee OPI Mash-up color of nail polish, for sure.  And UD Woodstock, since the newer eye shadows seem to be paraben-free.  I owned Woodstock at one time, but then I gave it to my mother because I no longer had the box, and UD's site listed paraben as an ingredient in all of their eye shadows at the time.  So now I need another one.  It's a great color.

So, go forth and shop!  Are you planning on grabbing anything?

(Also, Ebates is doing 3.0% back on AT and 4.0% back with Sephora orders.  If you haven't signed up yet, here's my referral link, or you can just go to Ebates and make an account.  I think we both get $5 if you sign up and make a purchase.  Let me know if you have any questions!)

4 comments:

Amada said...

Cool stuff!
Thanks for the comment!
xo

VijiiS said...

If you want to order online, the code for VIBs is CHICWEEK and for regular Beauty Insiders (like me) it's BICHIC.

GretchTM said...

Gotta love sales!! They are the best!

Larie said...

@ VijiiS: Thanks :) I'm waiting til I get home this weekend anyway, though...the Internet here is flaky and I don't want anything to go wrong. And I haven't decided exactly what I'm getting either, haha.

Post a Comment