Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Still Sunny!

Trust me, this is amazing weather for a March day here.  I took full advantage of the sunny day, and ditched the usual rain boots + rain jacket routine.  The outfit:
 There is a little playground right behind our apartment...someone had left a toy dinosaur!  :)

cardigan: Banana Republic
leather jacket: Michael Kors
boyfriend tank top: Gap
skinny jeans: American Eagle
boots: Circa Joan & David 

The jacket was for walking around outside; at work (indoors), I walked around without it, just the cardigan.  There isn't much going on with accessories here, but I like to wear big earrings, which you can't see.  And scarves, but today is warm!  Necklaces are not so much my thing, though I feel this outfit could have used one.

Lately though, I feel like I have so much clothing, but nothing that I really want to wear.  It's kind of depressing.  I think I just need to clear out things that I no longer want (though I feel like I have just done this recently) and then slowly start collecting new items again.  Big on my list?  More cardigans and tank tops - I need to learn how to layer items more effectively.  I also just ordered two pairs of shoes on DSW today (8% back with ebates!) but I'm not sure if they're going to be too big, so I have my fingers crossed.  The first is a pair of red wedge sandals by BCBG (I am getting ready for summer!) and the second is a pair of taupe booties from Madden Girl.  There was free shipping over $35 and double points for March, and there is a DSW locally that I can make returns at, so I'm set.  But I want them to fit well - they're so cute!  Photos when they come in, I promise.  I know everyone can always use a bit of eye candy to brighten up their days.

Hope your Wednesday is just as cheery!  Kickboxing tonight, woo!

3 comments:

GretchTM said...

Adorable outfit! I love your boots. They are so cute. DSW is a great store. I need to visit there sometime soon. I want new shoes. Haha!

Amada said...

Thanks for visiting, dear! Love your blog. Especially the cosmetics overview!

xoxo

Larie said...

@Gretchen: I know, I love DSW! And new shoes are such a pick-me-up :)

@Amada: your blog is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by :)

Post a Comment