Friday, February 18, 2011

Zoya Trixie

I'll just say it now: I love this color.

It's shimmery, shiny, metallic, lovely.  The formula is thick but not goopy or clumpy; it's fluid and easy to work with, and two coats is more than enough for an opaque, even coverage.  It's smooth going on and dries down smooth - there's no grittiness or streaking - and it's stayed on nicely for the past several days (with a top coat, though).  I love the light, brightness of this silver - it's not gray or stormy.  It's the color of freshly minted dimes.  Or mercury!  I really love it.  I can see myself going back to this one over and over.

$7 at Zoya.

2 comments:

GretchTM said...

Very edgy! I like it. I feel I need to branch out a bit more with my nail color choices. I always go safe with pinks and reds. Haha!

Larie said...

I have the opposite problem - my collection is filled with bright yellows and oranges, and intense vampy colors like black, maroon, brown...I need some of those pretty pinks and reds. Do you have some favorites?

Post a Comment