Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Thursday Post

I haven't come up with a more creative title.

But it's okay.  Adele's new album came out on Tuesday - love.  This song is so catchy.

I made chocolate chip cookies for S.  The chewy kind.  They were a hit with office mates on both sides.  And with S., of course.

My Sephora order came in yesterday.  There will be reviews on a Bliss eye cream, CoverFX concealer, and Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau.  I'm excited.  There was also a sample of Tarte's new Amazonian clay serum thing.  I'll be trying that out, too.

Also, you must watch this.  This Jack Russell is so.  Cute.  I wish my mother's Jack Russell could do all of those tricks!

It's snowing here.  Yay for warm boots.  And it's too cold to run.  So I signed up for kickboxing classes!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment