Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Post!

I need to get more creative with these post titles.  I will work on that.

We watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World the other night, and it was wonderfully geeky and a film that was delightfully amused with itself.  We enjoyed it, and all of the video game/nerd references.  Kieran Culkin's character was hilarious, and definitely my favorite.  Also, Ellen Wong is a cutie.

I want to try one of these, but the price is a bit steep for a tinted balm.  Also, I'm not sure if I should even bother - apparently my lips just don't like staying moisturized.  Le sigh.

I love this dress.  Not sure what I would ever wear it to (and it's also out of my budget), but it's gorgeous.  I love the length, the color, the lace detailing, and that beautiful neckline.

David Lebovitz's blog is wonderful and fun, and his recipes are fantastic.  I'm admittedly a francophile, so I'm envious of his life in Paris.  This post made me smile; I miss taking French classes.  I was just mourning the death of the letter-writing era the other day, though I have to agree that the Internet makes communication much quicker and efficient.

Made in Heights.  Gorgeous vocals, and beautiful, haunting instrumentation - with a very satisfying beat.  Listen to 'em.

And...we bought a car :)  A Mazda3 i Touring...it's fun.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment